Monday, January 03, 2011

Prints and Patterns



I have started to love pretty prints and pattern, such as on paper and on fabric, the photos are of the pretty papers i have collected so far.



Above is of a very cute blue bird with flowers, its one of the designs by Kelly Hyatt. I really like her designs, they are simple, pretty and very cute! check out more of her products or you can buy them from BeauMonde-cards.com.



Above photos are cute apple gift wrap paper by Kikki, a swedish stationery company. Its such a simple design but its so cute.


Print and Pattern


I also recently brought this book Print and Pattern by Bowie Style. Its based on everyday designers and their designs and creations. This book has lots of pretty pictures of designs on fabric, paper, stationery etc... and it has website addresses so you can buy the designers products, which I thought its a nice idea. This is such a nice book, its a must buy for people who like cute little designs like me. I got my book from The Book Depository, an online book website based in the UK, best of all, its free shipping to anywhere in the world! so awesome! Here is the link that takes you directly to buy the Print and Pattern book.

No comments:

Post a Comment