Saturday, January 08, 2011

Joss Sticks - Ranka with Sandalwood


Today I brought some new incense, Joss- Sticks, Ranka (Orchid) with sandalwood from Kyoto Japan. These incense are from Shoyeido Incense Company, an incense maker company in Japan. The incense came in a beautiful paper box, which I totally love :). The box is approx 15.5 x 8.5 cm


 When you open the box up, the incense hides underneath a piece of paper. There are around 400 incense sticks in the box.


I tried one of the incense Joss - Sticks when I home. I opened up the box and immediately could smell the scandalwood mixed with the beautiful Orchid (Ranka) scent.

Each incense is around 13.5 cm long and its quite thin. I thought its very nice how the colour of the incense matches the colour on the box. The incense took only around 15-30 minutes to burn and the scent is not very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment