Monday, January 03, 2011

Harajuku Lovers


Hi everyone! I wanted to take the opportunity to start a blog because its a new year! I want share some of the things I brought during the Boxing day sales, i found heaps of bargains, which I love love love!

I got two new fragrances from Priceline, which was on sale! First is the Harajuku Lovers: Baby (pictured on the right), and the second one i got was Harajuku Lovers: Love (as pictured on the left). It was 60% off the original price, the only downside to this was, the sale only applied for 10mL bottles, but I still got them coz I totally love the bottles.


The Love has a musky foral fragrance, I really like the bottle, its my favourite out of the three



The Baby gives a more soapy, after shower fragrance. I also own the Harajuku Lovers: Music in 30mL, which has a sweet floral fragrance. At the moment, my personal favourite out of the three would be the Baby, it just smells so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment